Middle-Market Business Broker in Pennsylvania
Prime Investments is a middle-market business broker with offices conveniently located in Philadelphia, and serving the entire state of Pennsylvania. Prime provides Pennsylvania business owners with a confidential, no-risk approach to selling their business. Our team has structured sales for clients in many different industries including service, manufacturing, distribution, construction trades, government contracts, healthcare, and more. With over 30 years of experience and hundreds of successful transactions, Prime Investments is the best resource for all matters relating to the sale of your Pennsylvania business.
We’re On Your Side
Prime Investments believes that by aligning our interests with those of our clients, we can build a process based on shared goals and trust. Unlike other advisors, we charge no up-front fees or retainers, no appraisal fees and, in fact, no fees of any kind until and unless we sell your business. Our “Success Fee” is based entirely on the price your business actually sells for; our only motivation is the same as yours - to sell your business to the strongest buyer at the highest possible price.
Prime's Nine-Step Process
Developed through over 30 years’ experience as a middle-market business broker in Pennsylvania, our Nine-Step Sales Process is a proven method to sell your business with no risk to you, the owner. Here’s how it works:
- No-Fee Initial Consultation. You discuss your unique business and personal goals with your Prime Business Broker Advisor.
- No-Fee Confidential Appraisal. Your Prime Advisor collects financial and other information, both current and historical, compiles valuation spreadsheets and, using his decades of industry knowledge and marketplace experience, derives the highest achievable market value for your business.
- Move Forward or Not—You Decide Risk-Free. Your Prime Advisor then presents our valuation of your business and presents our “Success Fee” structure - our commission, based on a percentage of the price that your business sells for, due only when it sells. If you decide to move forward, we enter into a simple broker agreement and begin the sales portion of our process. If you decide not to move forward, we shake hands and part as friends. You owe us nothing.
- Preparation of Your Confidential Information Memorandum.Prime Investments writes a detailed, custom prospectus that presents your business in its most favorable light for prospective buyers. The information in the prospectus will contain the majority of what buyers need to make an investment decision.
- Choosing the Right Buyer. Prime Investments uses a unique three-tiered approach to match the right buyer to your businesses:
- Prime’s Database of Active Buyers. Prime maintains a database of buyers (high net worth entrepreneurs, private equity funds, and other companies) who are actively searching for business acquisitions.
- Discreet Online Advertising. Prime attracts and carefully qualifies new buyers with “blind” ads (all while never identifying your company) on websites that host business buying and selling activity.
- Proactive Marketing. Prime locates companies, qualified by size, industry, geography, and acquisition history, that may have an interest in acquiring your business.
- Managing the Offer and Negotiation Process. Your Prime Advisor arranges in-person or virtual meetings with buyers, facilitates requests for information, and solicits offers. He then actively manages the negotiation process, assuring that you achieve the best deal from the strongest buyer.
- Managing the Purchase Agreement Process. Your Prime advisor manages all of the steps leading to the signing of the Purchase Agreement. This includes soliciting Letters of Intent, creating a strict due diligence timeline, “running interference” with attorneys and assuring confidentiality throughout the process.
- Referring Professionals. Retaining an attorney and an accountant with experience in business transactions is essential to a successful sale. Your Prime Advisor will, at the appropriate time, refer you to the most qualified professionals to ensure your interests are protected as your deal progresses towards closing.
Overcoming Obstacles to Closing. Your Prime Business Broker Advisor will help you surmount every challenge that arises in the process and will guide your sale to a successful conclusion.
With Prime Investments on your side as your Pennsylvania middle-market business broker, you will embark on a proven process to confidentially sell your business - without risk - to the best buyer at the highest price. Contact our team today to learn more.